Friday 1 March 2013

Shot to the Head

There have been several happy things lately. First, I hit my target weight of 60 kilos, no one else seems happy about this (maybe cos everyone else seems to want to lose weight, they can't get my joy of gaining weight) so I'll be happy about it myself. Next target, 62 kilos, then 65 before trimming down to 60 again possibly. Some way or another I've been able to gain muscle without much protein (powder form) so that's good, imagine the power more protein can pack on me..man. Alright just to keep track on my strength training so far, I'm curling 22.5 for speed curls and 17.5 for full, compared to my 12.5 and 7.5 for starts. Started front shoulder lifts at 10 and I'm doing 27.5 now. Benched 10 and I'm doing 32 on dumbbells now (can't remember bar). Dead lifting 65, but I haven't really worked on this much so we'll see improvement there. Full body pull ups starting at 0 and doing max rep 8 as of now, same with chin ups. Started lats pull down with 30, doing 100 as of now, I've been slacking on this one, needa bring this up. I think I started single arm rows at 15, doing 22.5 now. Trap shrugs at 25, time to bring that up soon, when my palms don't hurt as much. Son of a bitch.

Secondly, bought 2 new shirts from Fourskin, my all time favourite shop, gonna get most of my shirts from there from now on. Got a washed grey and washed blue one in a pocket shirt and a v-neck respectively, yes, a v-neck finally I've wanted this for a while and it's in a much better quality than the one I saw at UniQlo. What made me really happy is that I did NOT have to get the smallest size available, can you believe it! Because really, the XS was too small on me, not only because it was shorter than I'd like, but the sleeves and shoulders were pretty tight too, once shrunk-washed there's no way to comfortably get into them. The size S has a good length, the shoulders are just nice and the sleeves fit snugly around my arm. Does this brand make small sleeves or what man, but oh well, I'm stoked with my buy, gonna get more shirts from there soon hopefully, i'm starting to outgrow some shirts.

Third, I had a good shave today and for the first time, I cut myself. On the upper lip, the moustache area. Not some huge bleeding gash, just a little cut, but I CUT myself, SHAVING. Wow. I feel great about this hahah, call me crazy but it makes me damn happy that I ran into the tiny little accident while shaving. Anyway I hope it doesn't swell up or anything though, I didn't even use an aftershave or anything cos I couldn't find it, but whatever, it works, right? Right. I saw a little forum thing online about phalloplasty surgery and some of the things there really scared me. Because they take the extra tissue from the arm or leg area (mostly arm), it really leaves massive scarring there. I had no idea to what extent they removed the tissue until I saw the photo and..it was pretty scary, pretty much around the entire forearm so for the lower part of your forearm you're left with little tissue around your bone. And the way it looks it seems pretty raw open, but must've been newly done. Makes me rethink bottom all over again, but then again, what will people think of a man without a dick in his pants? Well they always say it doesn't matter, but women these days seem to be looking for far more physical relationships than I would've wished for. So I suppose I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment