Saturday 2 March 2013

Eleven Eleven


So after getting two shirts yesterday, I bought three more today. The first one's a black Ramones tee, the sleeves are a bit too long for my liking but once its folded up it looks fine. I didn't wanna get it at first because I have too many black shirts, but the more I looked at it, the nicer it was so..yup. Second one is a print tee of a red double deck London bus, I really like the shirt, it has a nice fit and I never had a shirt of this type before. I'm quite happy that since I've grown, I can fit much better into shirts, especially around the shoulders, and for those tighter cut shirts, the sleeves hold around my arm pretty well, and makes me feel buffer than I actually am, but oh well makes me happy anyway. Third shirt is a university of Hawaii shirt, in green like my university of michigan one (which my stupid aunt threw away, oh well, it had paint on it anyway) but this time. My first one was in size S so I assumed I should be buying the same size since I bought the rest in S as well. But apparently, this shirt all along had a tighter cut, which explains why it already fit me nicely before, and this time I seriously can't fit into an S without looking like a stuffed hotdog. Shoulders were way too high, overall cut was too small, around the arms as well, so I got an M instead. Pretty stoked on that. Oh the difference a size can make. 

On the downside though, my wrist is getting quite bad, today especially, its been throbbing for a while now, but at least its not some piercing pain. Maybe because I did weights today, and upped them too, only had a day break (leg day!) between two gym sessions so my wrist hasn't recovered yet. Or maybe its time to start doing some wristwork. I'll look into that tomorrow, probably start some light workout to train my wrist. 

I've never thought someone would say talking to me feels like an obligation, but I suppose I can see why. Maybe I feel that these past few days, we've fallen into a routine that tends to push and pull each other around. I pull you close to confide in you, you push away without knowing because you have to be busy somewhere else, when you're done and don't come back, I try to pull you a bit to try to confide again, you pull me in to tell me problems you're facing, I feel bad for wanting to confide in you and don't do it in the end, you want to pull me in for a hug, I want to push away because I don't feel good, next day, you're busy but I don't know, I pull you in to tell you things I'm happy about, you push away time and again because you have stuff to do and I wonder where you've gone, a few repetitions, you finally come back, I push you away because I don't want to tell you things anymore, you pull me in to talk about how you've been, I listen, I pull you in and tell you my problems, you pull me in for a hug, I push away because you weren't there when I needed it, you leave for a while, you pull me in close to sleep, I lose any feeling of it, I get tired of pulling in, I push you away, you come back unknowingly, I sit with you, you get up and leave and say you'll be back soon, you're not back yet. 

If we could both pull each other in at the same time instead of dancing in mirrored steps, I'm hoping you and I could collide into rhythm once more.

This is a freezing bubble. Just thought it was beautiful and I wanted to show this to you today if you came online.

No comments:

Post a Comment