Friday 15 March 2013

Catch My Breath.


Wow, glad to know my concern means bullshit to you. As if you couldn't have just spared 1 message to let me know. Just so you know, I messed the shit up with my arm, and every damned message I type hurts like shit. You played me like a fool now didn't you?  Got me waiting up for you thinking you just forgot to reply me. Yeah I'm pathetic aren't I.  Sigh. I thought I meant a little more to you that you could've at least let me know you won't be around tonight. How can I believe when you say that you'll text me to let me know you'll be back late, when I can't even trust you to tell me you're at camp. I mean, you forget once or twice, that's fine with me, but if you're gonna forget so many times then its really gonna take its toll on you if you're dealing with more important things. I am understanding. Alright, you've been busy with costumes and you've been really stressed out. I really shouldn't have expected you to remember something less important like letting me, of all people, know that you'll be at camp. I suppose its not your fault that such a minute matter might have slipped your mind, perhaps you thought you've told me before. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment