Monday 11 February 2013

Weighted

It's so difficult to do this with no one by your side. Some transguys out there are so lucky to have their family by their side. When your parents are head on against this, you can't bring a girl home to introduce to them, you can't get the proper medication you need, you can't work out without them questioning and telling you to stop, that you cannot work out so much because you are..a girl. And sometimes when they tell you this it all gets too much, and you just kind of lose motivation, lose hope in yourself that you're ever gonna get better. It's like you're stuck in this whirlwind and you keep swimming, you just keep swimming because you don't want to drown into that dark abyss beneath you but you're just gonna end up swimming at the same place because you can't go anywhere. It's like all I'm doing is for nothing. I can't even grow because I don't have enough to eat, my parents will buy me things I don't even need for school, but when it comes to food, I can't even get proper nutrition, even enough. They're fine with any food outside, but they know I have to maintain my diet, but do they care? No. They just want me to be the same as anybody else, I don't see why I can't do better. This is all going nowhere. How do I fight a battalion with no armor and no weapons? I may as well just slip into neverending psychosis of stillness now. I'm tired of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment