Wednesday 20 February 2013

Throwback


Today I read back on some old conversations I had with you about a year back now. Its funny, to think that I had saved these conversations for a future reading, its funny too how I could even open them up to read through them once more. It was a happy conversation. It started out with a little trouble coming from somewhere else, but we stuck by each other's sides, and we made happiness once more. I sounded so happy back then. Like I had exactly what I wanted in life. I've never seen someone so happy to call me 'mine'. It was almost like putting a stake on me, pulling me firmly by the hand by your side, but there's nowhere I'd rather be. Even back then we had some troubles seeing each other, I recall the conversation:
You: hope to see you....soon?
Me: I hope so too, 3 or 4 days more I should think, but remember that till then you'll be in my heart, and for always
You: For always, I love you.
We wanted more than anything for each other to be happy. I read how when I first told you I wanted to get a surgery on my chest, you said that you'll love me no matter what as long as I'm still myself inside. And no one's ever told me that before. Even now. And you told me that if I allow you to do your research to make sure its all safe (because safe enough just wasn't good enough), you'd be by my side. And you thanked me for trusting you, and for telling you that even though you might have guessed for some time, and in that moment, I must have felt nothing less than a loss of words and gratitude. We were a very very sweet two. And you were very very beautiful.

You still are. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment