Friday 21 December 2012

Misery

Misery - Maroon 5

For once the title of this post doesn't really match up to how I'm feeling right now. The weight on my shoulders is lightening, just a little, but enough to call a breakthrough. I'm not just getting over this misery, I'm actually feeling free and happy with this single guy lifestyle. One of the people I know recently had a break up as well, as of now she's travelling around to find her inner peace and carefree nature again. But then again, she's 25, is working as an insurance agent and has a cashload on her. But I think we both have the same goals as of now, to settle ourselves down inside, just that I have to do it within the confines of this country. If I had the cash, I wouldn't even be here to type this right now.

I guess it will take later to come to terms with current issues of my ex, but what will probably come sooner is that total release I'm looking forward to. Strange analogy, but its like a wolf pack. When a stray wolf comes over to take the pack, clearly the current alpha wolf will fight to the death to maintain his position. But if he loses, bitten to the dust and deserted by the pack led by the new wolf, its a new game altogether. Its more likely that he'll leave for good and live for himself rather than stick around and attempt to befriend the pack that left him. Maybe in a good few years, but the thing is, he's more likely to forget their existence first before ever meeting them again.

Funny how I stuck around when I was being treated the worst, and left when things were opening up. And if things start looking up, I guess I'll be gone for good, for both of us. Always thought you were an independent lady, but I guess you do need a guy in your life. Its something I can work without, and I hope I'll stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment