Tuesday 23 August 2016

Tuesday Night

ive come to realize that I act a lot without thinking. Or rather, my thinking process lags about an hour or so after my course of action. With that I have many regrets. It's something I need to learn to overcome.

And above all these I guess I've come to appreciate how patient the people around me are in tolerating and forgiving my rash decisions. I've come to appreciate that people deal with stress differently, some keep it to themselves and I now know how tough that must have been. I've come to appreciate the effort that goes behind finding motivational pictures with my favourite animal on them, to send me when I'm down because one might not be confident in their own words. I've come to appreciate the care and understanding that has been shown to me in all my stubborn and demanding ways.

Maybe my time has come and gone, but that person who doesn't think she's enough, who doesn't think her words capture the required meaning of a moment, she gives all that she can, and she tries so so hard, and that is absolutely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment