Tuesday 26 July 2016

Middle of the Week

i haven't heard from her in a long while. I'm getting worried, wondering if she's safe and okay. I'm listening to Definitely Maybe on the bus to work, sounds like old times yaknow. The ones who need love the most will be the ones to push it away. Wonder if that's true. Sometimes I'm just too scared I suppose, scared to send small reminders to her to drink enough water, to have her meals, small things that she often forgets. I'm scared what I perceive as care is actually harassment. I don't know how to show I care.

How do I put it in words. "I'd bleed my heart out to show, and I won't let go". Not in that I want to chase her, but rather I won't give up on her as a person, as a human being. To be there for her like no one was when I was in that position. I care, I do care.

No comments:

Post a Comment