Thursday 21 July 2016

Friday Morning

I'd like nothing more than to hold her and talk with her every night. To actually do something to ease her when her mind is down or chaotic or lonely. When a dark ride crashes over I know how it feels to feel so completely alone. I know how it feels not wanting to bother anyone with your 'excessive' emotion or even lack thereof. I know how it feels to just sit idly waiting for each day to pass. I know she's an independent girl, but the darkest shadows tend to come out when its dark, and it helps being reminded you're not alone. if she wants to fight this war alone though there's nothing I can do. I don't doubt she can win this, she's a strong girl, but even strong girls need a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on sometimes right? Things that make us human. I would have loved to be just that; sitting on the sidelines watching her like this, well vague ideas of it rather, I don't know, I feel so helpless. Well no honestly I just feel like I'm an invisible being watching over her but she never knows I'm there yaknow? I don't exist in her world, and while I can watch, my being just goes through her and I can't do much more. I'd be lying if I said she was just a friend. I doubt anyone I've ever loved is just a friend anyway, there's just something about people you've completely trusted with your life that never goes away. The romance simmers down, but I guess you're always gonna love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment