Sunday 10 July 2016

11/7/16

It seems you're spiraling. Veering off course and teetering away from the flight path. I wish I could throw a net to catch you but my hands are bound, my lips are sealed. I hold onto the hope that these embers will cut the ties around my wrists, and God know how much my help can do but I will try nonetheless.

I have been healing, I'm better. I guess you're just that small achy bruise on my chest that never truly goes away.

Edit. This morning feels so surreal. Dark skies at 8 in the morning, heavy rainpour all around this tiny bus, a child and her mom conversing in the background , feels pretty nice. Ever had those moments you feel so deeply about that you would love to share with someone? For quite a few moments there you forget that they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment