Wednesday 30 January 2013

And It Goes 'Round

8 hours of continuous work today with hardly enough result to feel satisfied with the time spent. Quite some time was wasted because the 2mm wood cracks more easily, and so if there are any slits in the wood and I apply pressure to cut somewhere else, the entire piece will break in two. So it's a lot of wasted wood and wasted time. So far i've done some autocad for details and part section, but it's not completed yet, still have the labelling and hatching, and autocad always messes up my hatching. Half the time I wish I could just draw it myself freehand. It doesn't help that I don't have the programme on my own computer too. As for the 1:100 model, so far I've done the entire house flooring, as well as the walls for the kitchen/dining side for the first storey. I'm really dreading the living room though, I'd have to cut the louvres separately before pasting then together. Speaking of which, my teacher owes me three tubes of por, bet she's not going to return them to me at all. Bitch. Living room. Not to mention, I'm also gonna have to make the sliding doors on one whole stretch, equals, cutting and scoring acrylic sheets. Should have bought thinner ones. And I've yet to start on the base, which is quite scary considering one of my friends has already completed his entire model, trees inclusive. Really impressive work, especially with his whole bunch of trellises and louvres.

Today was quite tiring I would say. The last thing I needed was an internal breakdown. All it took was a friend saying her dog is neutered and has no testicles and will therefore never be male, never be a man. And all I could do was shake and laugh and pretend its funny. Right. How the hell was I supposed to feel? Guess everything thinks that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment