Saturday 17 August 2013

That Girl

I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I think I'm done with that girl. Sure she's cute and all, but her attitude's really getting on my nerves and I don't think it's about to get any better. So to the dear waking up and falling asleep to thoughts about her, the butterflies and stutters when I run into her, and the wishing she'd open up to me more, please stop soon, you're really tricking me into falling for her.

On another note, I suppose I should thank her for allowing me to finally get over my ex girlfriend, and for teaching me the value of hard work and dedication as well as allowing me to appreciate personal space much more. I guess one day when the opportunity arises, she will know that she's meant so much to me before but that time passed in the midst of submissions and late nights. I need someone I can talk to, not someone who isn't open to communication. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment