Monday 7 September 2015

10.56

I'm a little twitchy from coffee now and Anni and I were talking about things just now so I'm just gonna write down some stuff here. It's really rare to find someone that you don't feel you have to consistently impress, that you can be yourself with, whom your friends can get along with, who can make you calm down just by hearing their voice or seeing their face. It is rare to find someone who's personality is different from, yet compliments yours, but you both still have room to grow, who wants nothing but the best for you, even if what they think is the best means that they're not in the picture. It's hard to find someone who makes you feel that slightly more comfortable with your insecurities and flaws. 

I was telling Anni that maybe even from a religious viewpoint, pamela might have been good for me because she drinks less than I do, and she doesn't take pork. It's still livable with. I was telling Anni about how I don't think that Pamela really isn't happy doing architecture and that she's the sort of person who can't really see any enjoyment doing things she's not passionate about, and it's a pity she's spending 5 years doing that. And so I imagined if I married her, for our tenth anniversary, my gift to her would be her own little bookshop to run for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment