Sunday 16 October 2016

Monday Morning 2

This is the last time I give my heart away. Two things. The first, that the reason my dysphoria hasn't come knocking for a while is because I've dissociated from my body enough that it doesn't resonate to me anymore, merely a vessel, no better than a car or a trolley, to house my soul and hoist it around. Two, that I've succumbed to being a servant of this existential plane, to serve my purpose to each I encounter and move on. 

This is the last time I give my heart away. I can repeat the same narrative over and apply it to just about anybody else. Avoid falling before it happens. Won't waste anybody's time. There is no future I can provide which anyone I love is deserving of, and for that I shall bow my head and walk away.

This was the last time I gave my heart away.

No comments:

Post a Comment