Thursday 25 May 2017

26 May

i read your post over four times. I admit I glossed it over first time through because I doubt my own prowess in handling my fears come alive. All I have to say is this. That if hurting me was what you were going for, then you've succeeded. I have felt forgotten, neglected, lonely, and hurt all in a short span of about a month. But maybe had expected too much of a person and my expectations had fallen short. Maybe it had been too much of me to expect more than just a 'happy birthday', too much of me to expect a 'good luck' on a the day of my interview. Maybe it was too much of me to expect a 'take care' before my backpacking trip to Vietnam, definitely too much to ask how my trip went, too much to expect a goodbye at the end of a call, too much to expect a reply anyways. Yet you always told me never to expect anything at all.

So I Guess I should have expected that.



No comments:

Post a Comment